City Gas Technical Seminar 2016
City Gas Technical Seminar 2016, “Making the Gas Connection: From Planning to Implementation”, was held on 7 October at Suntec Singapore Exhibition & Convention Centre. This year, 5 notable speakers shared their knowledge with more than 200 industry professionals on gas technologies, applications and regulations in the one-day seminar.
From left to right: Mr Norman Neo – City-OG, Mr Too Yew Yong, Energy Market Authority, Mr Kenny Tan – City Gas, Mr Ken Kong – SP PowerGrid (PowerGas), Mr Choi Wenyue – City Gas, Mr Edward Chia – Timbre Group and Mr Tan Juay Hwa – City Gas.
The annual seminar is an opportunity for leading developers, M&E consultants and professional engineers to gain an understanding of the industry’s guidelines and requirements, learn about upcoming or new product offerings and technologies, and network with one another.
• Singapore Standard on Gas Installation, SS 608
• Legislations on gas supply and gas installation
• Roles and responsibilities of the professional engineer and licensed gas service worker during a gas installation
• Requirements, preparations and procedures for final pressure test of gas installation
• Application of Polyethylene (PE) pipeline in Singapore and pipe laying processes
• Natural Gas (NG) network in Singapore and NG applications
Silkare/Wonder Wash, Swee Huat Heng Engineering, Rinnai Holdings Pacific and Safetech Devices displayed and introduced some of their leading energy-efficient products and solutions available in the exhibitor’s room next door.
City Gas would like to thank all speakers and exhibitors for making the City Gas Technical Seminar 2016 – “Making the Gas Connection: From Planning to Implementation” a huge success.
See you again at City Gas Technical Seminar 2017!