City Gas Technical Seminar 2015
City Gas recently held the annual technical seminar on 29 and 30 October at Suntec Singapore Exhibition & Convention Centre. With the theme “Making the Gas Connection: From Knowledge to Application”, and a line-up of esteemed industry speakers, the seminar attracted more than 200 industry peers in attendance.
From left to right: Mr Tan Juay Hwa – City Gas, Mr Samuel Har – Energy Market Authority,
Mr Alessandro Ceretti – Ferroli Italy, Mr Andrew Chua – City Gas, Mr Mohammad Zulkiflee – City Gas,
Mr Ferdy Mulia – Rinnai, Mr Yeow Teck Sing – SP PowerGrid (PowerGas)
The seminar covered a variety of topics on the industry’s best practices and guidelines. The topics covered include:
• Green technology
• Hybrid hot water system & warm water valves for commercial applications
• Gas water heaters installation guidelines for residential buildings
• New gas installation and subsequent addition & alteration (A&A) works for commercial premises
• Gas connection and admittance processes for supply of gas
• Piped gas installation and legislations
An exhibition was also held during the seminar that showcased some of the leading energy-efficient products available in the market. The exhibitors were Ferroli (CASA), Macro (Swee Huat Heng), Rinnai and ST Electronics.
City Gas would like to thank all speakers and exhibitors for making the City Gas Technical Seminar 2015 – “Making the Gas Connection: From Knowledge to Application” a huge success. We look forward to seeing you at City Gas Technical Seminar 2016!
City Gas Technical Seminar 2015 – Photo Gallery
Click image to enlarge.